BE A DAZZLER IN INDIAN BRIDAL WEAR
Weddings in India are humongous and marvelous festive affairs, often spanning several days and ceremonies. The clothes worn are often adorned with zari work, embroidery or stone, and Kundan embellishments. While guests often need at least three to four designer Indian clothes picked out, when it comes to the bride herself, it's a different league altogether. Indian brides put together a wedding trousseau that not only includes bridal lehengas and sarees for ceremonies, but also several Indian designer wear garments that can be used later on.
7 EXQUISITE TYPES OF BRIDAL DRESSES IN INDIA
When you think of Indian wedding dresses, it is not just the wedding day that is important but every single event before and after counts. A bride puts her best style foot forward, making lifetime memories! India is a country of diverse cultures and traditions, so bridal dresses vary accordingly and bring a galore of alluring bridal looks like never seen before. The most popular styles of wedding dresses are listed below!
1. Bridal Lehenga: Yes always first! Our quintessential wedding lehenga shows the beauty of an Indian bride in its full glory. Indeed, the first choice with brides these days are designer wedding lehengas sprinkled with alluring and heavy embroideries. Bridal lehengas display an extraordinary canvas of exquisite Indian craftsmanship on rich fabrics like silk, Banarasi silk, net and many more. Ace Indian designers including Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Tarun Tahiliani, Neeta Lulla to name a few, have shown exceptional creativity with their out-and-out extravagant wedding lehengas and have set bridal wear trends in India and worldwide.
2. Bridal Sarees: For a culturally rich and traditional bridal look a bridal saree does absolute justice. In many regions and cultures, it is compulsory for a bride to wear a saree on her wedding day which not only shows her roots but also is a mark of her now married status. From a Tamilian bride in a heavy Kanjivaram silk saree to a Kerala bride in a white and gold silk sari to a Maharashtrian bride in Paithani silk saree to a Bengali bride bright red silk saree, every bride looks heavenly in her beautiful and rich wedding saree adorned with lots of traditional jewelry.
3. Wedding Gowns: Think of a wedding gown and a Christian bride will always flash across your mind! Brides look absolutely divine in their white bridal gowns in extravagant silhouettes. But these days the new bridal fashion trend has made designer gowns a top choice amongst the modern brides in other cultures as well. Designer bridal gowns are picked by brides for occasions like cocktail, engagement, and receptions for a classy and sophisticated bridal style.
4. Floor Length Anarkali: Not just the brides but floor-length Anarkali suits are favorite picks of guests as well! For a bride, the silhouette is more extravagant with heavy and opulent zardozi, Kundan, and stone embroideries. Floor-length Anarkali suits almost give the appeal of Indian wedding gown only more traditional and royal.
5. Designer Sarees: Planning to make a chic statement with your bridal style! Pick an embellished designer saree for cocktail or reception to add a classy spin to your style. Designer wedding sarees bring plentiful of glam and glitz in absolute Bollywood style ticking all the style boxes!
6. Designer Jacket and Skirt: Add a royal appeal to your bridal look with Designer jacket and skirt! The extravagant and unique silhouette of this ensemble makes it a stunning choice for engagement and reception. Topped off with impressive embroidery it makes you look worth every stare!
7. Sharara dresses: A Muslim bride is a vision to behold in a long kurta with sharara! Sharara is one of a kind and exquisite design which brings every bit of charm and elegance to a bride’s look. Decorated with heavy and lavish embroideries they make a splendid choice for various wedding occasions.
At Pure Elegance, we offer you a stunning collection of Indian designer wedding dresses online perfect to make an impeccable statement.
BRIDAL WEAR FOR WEDDING OCCASIONS
Are you confused which outfit to pick for your wedding occasions? Leave your worries aside, we at Pure Elegance bring aplenty of designer bridal wear online for every occasion. Take some cue from our tips on how to style yourself and amaze everyone with your fashion sense!
Bridal dress for mehendi: For a bride, a vibrant yellow Anarkali is a lovely pick for the mehendi ceremony. Exuding radiance and charm galore, it adds on to the fun and festive feel of the occasion. Team it up with floral jewelry and a loose fishtail braid and that's a look sure to steal hearts.
Bridal wear for sangeet: When the sun sets, the dhols and the DJs take over for the sangeet ceremony. A floor-length, Indo-western gown is the ideal Indian designer wear choice for the occasion. Finish the look with hair up and a statement necklace.
Bridal wear for wedding: If you are a bride then a galore of wedding lehengas and bridal sarees online can leave you spoilt for choices. Bridal lehengas and Indian designer wedding dresses are often adorned with intricate patterns and work. An embroidered garment is a widely loved choice when it comes to ethnic Indian designer wear. For a royal bride look, go for a rich Banarasi silk lehenga immersed in lavish zardozi work, wear with traditional Kundan or jadau jewelry to turn everyone’s gaze towards you! If you want to keep it soft and feminine, choose a pink net lehenga and pair with diamond jewelry, you are sure to dazzle with your glow.
Bridal wear for reception: A designer silk suit in jacket and skirt style is something a bride just cannot go wrong with for her reception evening. With a regal vibe, this ethnic designer wear piece is sure to keep all eyes on the new bride.
Designer dress for guest wedding look: Not a bride but attending an Indian wedding? We've got a stellar selection of Indian designer wear lined up on our shelves for you. A lavender hued, floor length silk Anarkali is a classic choice that's sure to suit the occasion and have you looking royal.
If bold and beautiful is the route you want to take, pick out an ethnic garment with applique work is sure to have you standing a cut above the rest.
However, for those of you who want to keep things relatively light and breezy, a saree, lehenga or suit in a woven fabric with zardozi work is equally ravishing.
Apart from designs, patterns, and style of work, one can also play around with several silhouettes when it comes to designer Indian wear. A lehenga commonly consists of three pieces - the choli which is the top, the skirt and the dupatta. recently, lehengas with crop top style cholis, sans dupattas have made a way into the wardrobes of Indian women around the world. They're great for mehendi and sangeet nights for they keep the hands free in the absence of the dupatta. Floor length Anarkalis are lovely picks for when you are looking for a versatile Indian designer outfit but with the same flair as that of a lehenga. Indo-western designer gowns have a similar structure to floor length Anarkalis but lean more towards the modern side. If you're looking to tread the path between classic ethnic suits and lehengas, a kurta and skirt set is just what you should be picking out.
BUY INDIAN BRIDAL WEAR ONLINE IN USA
If you are looking to buy wedding lehengas and Indian designer wear online in USA, there's no better place to shop from, than Pure Elegance. We carefully handpick a line that scores a straight A in all departments. We not only make sure that every outfit in our range is tasteful and stylish but also ensure we bring you outfits that score full marks in the quality department. Fits can make or break an outfit and at Pure Elegance, we closely inspect each outfit's fit to make sure you look your very best in the Indian designer outfit you shop online for, from our store. What more? With Pure Elegance, you're assured of a smooth order process and timely delivery.
There's no better place than Pure Elegance when you shop for designer wedding ethnic Indian wear in USA. Whether you want to order online from the comfort of your home or visit a store to get a feel of the outfit before you buy it, we have you covered!