Get Your Ethnic Flair Right With Designer Anarkali Suits
Anarkali suits have been ruling the Indian fashion stage for more than a decade now. The beautiful Anarkalis are a revival of old-world fashion of the Mughal era. Remember the charm of Madhubala in the movie Mughal-E-Azam swirling in her ethereal Anarkali suits! Indian designers have redefined and brought glory to this absolute piece of marvel with their exquisite designs and fine craftsmanship. No Indian woman’s wardrobe is complete without a designer Anarkali suit! We at Pure Elegance know what ethnic fashion means to an Indian woman; we strive to bring you the best designer Indian Anarkali suits online in USA with the finest designs.
There is no definition of an Indian Anarkali suit, but a statement style and cut defines the unique style of Anarkali suits. The most distinct style of an Anarkali dress is its flare or frock-style kurta. The kurta is fitted on the top with a lot of kalis or wide ghera or umbrella skirt, a woman swirling in a designer Anarkali suit is an enchanting vision! An Indian Anarkali suit can be a single piece gown dress or it can be a skirt attached to a separate bodice; both styles are equally popular. This magnificent attire adds royalty and opulence to your Indian dressing which makes it a favorite choice amongst Indian women.
9 Reasons to Own an Indian Anarkali Suit
There are so many reasons you need an Indian Anarkali suit in your wardrobe and why you should own one, it is time to know them all!
- One of the reasons to own an exquisite designer Anarkali is its elaborate silhouette which makes it a head turner no matter where you go.
- It is a beautiful comeback of our traditional Indian fashion and epitomizes the ethnic fashion in its true sense.
- It is a splendid display of royal and luxurious Indian style.
- The designs are for every taste and occasion, so you can choose from heavy to light and from wedding to casual occasions.
- Anarkali suits take away the hassle of wearing heavy Indian jewelry; a pair of earrings is just enough to highlight your Indian look.
- Anarkali suits are easy to carry: The young generation is restless and wants to go for clothing which does not involve a lot of draping a saree, is easy to carry and at the same time looks stylish. Indian Anarkali suits with a variety of versatile designs fit the needs of today’s women.
- Anarkali suits are for different body types: They are a great choice for curvy women since they conceal and hide extra inches perfectly. For a short woman, Anarkali suit adds length to the body and gives a taller appearance.
- Anarkali suits for maternity wear: When it comes to maternity wear, women often get confused about the choices. Anarkali suits are an idyllic pick for pregnant women and make a graceful maternity wear for different occasions.
- Anarkali suits are here to stay and will never go out of style!
Are you still thinking why you need an Anarkali suit in your wardrobe!20 Types of Anarkali Suits for Your Ethnic Wardrobe
Today styles are numerous to choose from; with so many designers creating tasteful and gorgeous designs the variety of Anarkali suits have really expanded. Pure Elegance brings every unique Anarkali designs to your doorsteps from India.
1.Mid-Length Anarkali: When Indian Anarkali suit fashion resurfaced after decades, it was mid-length Anarkalis which ruled the ethnic fashion. The length of the Anarkali is just below the knees and for casual or informal events they make a perfect choice. These days they even worn as dresses without churidaar making a chic Indian fusion wear.
2.Floor Length Anarkali: Beautiful Anarkali suits with a floor length have a close resemblance to a lehenga. They can be either one piece dress or with a skirt attached to the bodice. The style is extremely popular in today’s Indian ethnic fashion and is a great pick for weddings for a classy and elegant style.
3.Anarkali Gown dress: These Anarkali dresses are Indo-western in appeal and have a perfect blend of rich Indian embroideries and flair of a western gown. The suit has a floor length and is usually a one piece dress. Brides these days are picking Indo-western Anarkali dresses for their reception and engagement occasions.
4.Anarkali with Jackets: An interesting twist to the designer Anarkali suits is the addition or layering with a jacket. It can be a waistcoat or long jackets which add opulence to the Anarkali style.
5.Double Layered Anarkali Suit: A double layered Anarkali suit has a layer of a sheer or an embroidered fabric which subtly elaborates the Anarkali silhouette giving it more volume.
6.Hi-Low Anarkali Suit: Stylish and Indo-western hi-low Anarkali suit is a unique silhouette. It has a higher hemline in the front and a longer or low hemline at the back which makes the design absolutely interesting. It is usually worn with a churidaar pajama.
7.Anarkali Suit with attached Dupatta: This Anarkali suit is stylish and easy to carry because of no hassles to drape a dupatta. The dupatta is draped and stitched to the shoulder which makes it an effortless choice for various occasions!
8.Anarkali Suit with Palazzo: One of the most elegant and fashionable ways of wearing an Indian Anarkali suit is pairing it with palazzo pants. It is a popular style these days and looks absolutely classy and sophisticated.
9.Anarkali Suit with skirt: Another upbeat and traditional style of wearing an Anarkali suit is pairing with a skirt. It adds good volume and layers to the silhouette and makes a stylish and opulent wear for weddings.
10.Anarkali Suit with Gotta Patti Work: Gotta Patti work on Anarkali suits adds a subtle bling and makes it an elegant occasion wear. This is a perfect choice for women who like to keep a balance between ostentatious embroideries and minimal style!
11.Anarkali Suit with Embroidery: Embroideries on Anarkali suit can be from heavy zardozi work to light thread work. You can choose a design depending on the occasion and place. Heavy embroidered zardozi Anarkalis are a great pick for a wedding while light thread work Anarkali suit can be your go-to choice for family get-togethers. From zardozi to dabka to mirror-work to sequin to thread work, all embroidered Anarkali suits are equally stunning and sure to please.
12.Anarkali Suit with heavy border: This is a very attractive pattern of an Anarkali suit. In this style, the simple or textured fabric of Anarkali is lined with an embroidered or embellished border. They can also be Banarasi zari or brocade borders and look utterly splendid.
13.Anarkali Suit with Collar: The collared neckline adds a beautiful shape to your upper body. Anarkali suits with collar give a length to your neck and upper body and remove the hassle of wearing a neckpiece.
14.Cotton Anarkali Suit: Cotton Anarkali suit is a must-have for summer weddings and other occasions. The simplicity of Cotton Anarkali suits is absolutely alluring and makes them a forever wardrobe staple which will never go out of fashion!
15.Banarasi Anarkali Suit: A Banarasi Anarkali suit is for a regal and traditional style. The suit is beautifully decorated with Banarasi butas and zari designs which make them elegance personified.
16.Silk Anarkali Suit: Rich Silk Anarkali suit is for women who love Indian handlooms to the core. The shine and opulence of a Silk Anarkali suit are unmatched; they are decorated aesthetically with different embroideries from heaviest to the lightest kinds.
17.Net Anarkali Suit: For a lavish look at a wedding a net Anarkali suit does the perfect deal. The style adds volume and makes the design more elaborate. They are lighter in weight and are easy to carry.
18.Georgette Anarkali Suit: Get a flowy and feminine Indian style with a georgette Anarkali suit. The fabric gives a beautiful flair to the suit making it a perfect wear for formal or semi-formal occasions.
19.Designer Anarkali Suit: A designer Anarkali suit is exquisite and one of a kind piece created by ace designers. These can be heavy to light but the designs belong to a never seen before category and are made with immense detailing and fine craftsmanship. For women who love to stand out with their tasteful choices, a designer Anarkali suit is a perfect pick!
20.Simple Anarkali Suit with minimal design: This style can be your choice for casual events. The style is minimal with no or minimal embroidery and looks absolutely chic and effortless.
CHOOSE ANARKALI SUITS FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS FROM PURE ELEGANCE
Let’s take you through a quick guide on picking the right choices and styling your Anarkali impeccably for different occasions. Pure Elegance has alluring styles and designs of Anarkali suits online perfect for every affair!.
Anarkali Suits for festivals and puja: Go for our elegant and stylish beige floor length Anarkali suit with a Dupatta for a festive occasion. Wear traditional chandbali earrings and tie your hair into a low knot bun to make a stunning statement.
For an occasion like a puja choose a subtle embroidered pink Anarkali with dupatta for simple and striking ethnic look!
Anarkali suits for family occasions: A simple Anarkali with a minimal design is an elegant choice for casual dinners or family occasions. Pick our classy off-white cotton Anarkali with a bright orange dupatta. Add some ethnic spark to your style with silver earrings.
Anarkali suits for engagement: One of the most common occasions, when a bride-to-be wears a designer Anarkali suit is an engagement. Keep your style soft and elegant on your engagement day with our pink raw silk Anarkali suit with mirror work and sequin embroidery. Round off your look with heavy earrings and go for a soft yet radiant makeup.
Anarkali suits for wedding and reception: A designer Anarkali dress is also a splendid choice for wedding and receptions; choose our black thread work embroidered Anarkali suit with dupatta for a guest wedding or reception look. Pair with beautiful Kundan earrings and round off with a bindi for highlighting your ethnic style.
If it is your reception party then our royal blue embroidered Anarkali suit will do absolute justice to your elegant style!
Anarkali suits for brides: Many brides these days prefer heavy embroidered floor length Anarkalis over lehengas for their wedding day. This style is most popular bridal wear with Sikh brides who wear Anarkali suits with dupatta draped on the head with traditional jewelry, chuda and kaleera.Take Inspiration From Bollywood to Style Your Anarkali Suit
Over the years Indian ethnic fashion has evolved with Bollywood, it is no different case with Anarkali suits! From the yesteryear actresses to present generation Anarkalis suits have been donned with utmost grace and glamor by our Bollywood actresses. Take some cue from actresses of various generations to style your Anarkali suits!
- The first name that comes to our minds when we think of Anarkali suit is the ethereal beauty and yesteryear actress Madhubala. She wore beautiful Anarkali suit with utmost grace and poise with minimal makeup and traditional jadau jewelry in her movie Mughal-E-Azam. Most of her suits were mid-length with high necklines.
- How can anyone forget Rekha in Umrao Jaan! Who was at her quintessential best in a beautiful white Anarkali suit adorned with traditional jewelry and subtle makeup. She brought a dainty charm to Anarkalis with her graceful style.
- When Anarkalis came back in fashion it was Rani Mukherjee who brought style and limelight to this lost silhouette. She always opts for classy looks with traditional Anarkali designs by ace designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Vibrant and colorful Anarkali suits which sometimes she wears in absolutely traditional and sometimes in Indo western style is definitely to get inspired from!
- Sonam Kapoor in the movie Sanwariya wore dark velvet Anarkali suits with palazzos and heavy Banarasi dupattas. She kept her look minimal and let the Anarkali do all the talking!
- Deepika Padukone wore designer Anarkali suits by designer Anju Modi in the movie Bajirao Mastani. The designs were luxurious with rich embroideries and layered Anarkali silhouettes added drama to the whole style. The Anarkali suits were further layered with palazzo which made the look absolutely magnificent.
Not just in movies, designer Anarkali Suits are go-to choice of Bollywood actresses for various occasions and events which they wear with perfect Indian panache!Where to Buy Anarkali Suit in USA?
It is challenging for Indian women living in USA to find perfect Indian outfits to enrich their traditional styles. If you are in search of gorgeous designer Anarkali suits in resplendent designs, then look no further than Pure Elegance. We have curated an exclusive collection of traditional Anarkali suits online or you can visit our store in USA.
Our Anarkali suit collection is for every occasion and for every taste, from heavy to the lightest occasion wear we bring them all to you. We have an array of Banarasi, Silk, Chanderi, Cotton, Net and Georgette Anarkali suits in beautiful styles and designs. Our handpicked designs are flawless and with the finest embroideries and fabrics. If you are searching for finest quality Anarkali suits in USA, then Pure Elegance is the answer to your hunt!